Monday, November 13, 2006

Enough about me, what do you think about me?

Very cool, got the poll from Vizu working this afternoon. For some reason I was getting a server error from Vizu and couldn't complete my poll last night.

Anyhow, if you look down and to the right in the blog bling section, you'll also see the poll. It would be a cool idea to have something along the lines of 'Rate this page' at the bottom of some of our content heavy pages, similar to what Environmental Defense does (btw, cool YouTube video). I like what ED does across the board. What's that saying again? Oh, yea, steal shamelessly!

Thanks NonProfitMarketing.com and Beth's Blog for the Vizu lead here, much appreciated.

Blogging about a nonprofit's website redesign process is:
Um, b-o-r-r-r-i-n-g
What has this world come to!
This is actually kind of a cool idea
Dude, totally digging this effort
Make Free Online Polls


If you click on the poll in the bling area, you'll stay on the same page as opposed to the above in which you'll be rerouted to Vizu's site. Not a bad thing, but just so that you know. Thx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know why it took me so long to discover your blog! This is an excellent example of being authentic! I also noticed how many groups you below to on flickr - I bet you could write alot about flickr. In fact, why not come join the nonprofit and flickr affinity group over at nten.

Great work!

Chas Offutt said...

Thanks Beth, flickr does indeed rock.